Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello, blogging world!

It never occurred to me to write a blog before. It's strange, because I really do like reading blogs. There are some very talented ladies out there blazing the trail. It's the new frontier! The wild west of the twenty-first century!

As I approach my senior year in college, I'm starting to think about life post-university. The jury's out on what to do after graduation, but I'm hoping it will have something to do with writing. I think if I could break into magazine journalism, that would probably float my boat pretty high. But who knows? Maybe I'll end up as a travel writer or a publishing agent. I'd like to think the possibilities are endless. I'm hoping this tiny, little corner of webspace will help me to expand my horizons. Hooray for trying new things!

I think I'll use this space to talk about a variety of issues. "A variety" includes beauty, fashion, books, social issues, travel, interior design, life in general, and whatever else happens to occur to me. I think I may also explore the territory of video posts in the future. And if nobody but me reads this blog, then I'll still be happy to know I tried something new and found a new way to practice writing and express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment